On 9/4/2014 6:48 AM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Ain't it just like you, to continually check in to make sure its still a cult, in your mind.

Spending your time like another informant was wont to do, by perusing the internet to see what tidbits you can come up with.

A score, a score!! "Hey everybody, look what I found from 1981!. See, it's a cult. Just what I've been saying on a daily basis for 20 years. A cult I tell ya!"

"Thank god, I'm way past this TM thing. Not like you losers"

What's in store for this afternoon?

Really, you can't make this stuff up.

You have to realize, Steve, that Barry is way ahead of us over here. When you are just getting up to meditate, he has already been up scouring the web for what, eight hours, and eating lunch. Barry claims to not read our messages and he spent hours setting up his filters in Yahoo Mail, but he just can't seem to resist /sending us mail/. It looks like a clear case of /cognitive dissonance./

Go figure.

The shock is not how incredibly brainwashed these people are as they parrot buzzphrases and display absolutely no individuality whatsoever. The shock is that 34 years later people still think like this and talk like this, some of them here on this very forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bteLrKEfj3g&feature=share

      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]