Barry will be found, ten years from now, slightly drooling, a dazed look on his
face, constantly mumbling something. When a concerned person bends close, to
hear his words, they are startled to hear him, droning incessantly, in a low
voice, "...don't...fuck...with...yogis..."

 Ain't it just like you, to continually check in to make sure its still a cult,
in your mind.

 Spending your time like another informant was wont to do, by perusing the
internet to see what tidbits you can come up with.

 A score, a score!!  "Hey everybody, look what I found from 1981!.  See, it's a
cult.  Just what I've been saying on a daily basis for 20 years.  A cult I tell
ya!"

 "Thank god, I'm way past this TM thing. Not like you losers"

 What's in store for this afternoon?

 Really, you can't make this stuff up.

 The shock is not how incredibly brainwashed these people are as they parrot
buzzphrases and display absolutely no individuality whatsoever. The shock is
that 34 years later people still think like this and talk like this, some of
them here on this very forum.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bteLrKEfj3g&feature=share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bteLrKEfj3g&feature=share

      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]