Yes, cosmically designed to blow the circuits of us humans, and put things into
perspective.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 And, yet, as magnificent as it is, everything we see in the sky is but the
tiniest microfraction of the universe. Ya gotta figure that every bit of the
glowing near-field backdrop is blocking our view of an unimaginably huge deep
field.

 Hubble Ultra-Deep Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Ultra-Deep_Field

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Ultra-Deep_Field

 Hubble Ultra-Deep Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclo...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Ultra-Deep_Field Coordinates: 3h 32m 39.0s,
−27° 47′ 29.1″

 View on en.wikipedia.org http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Ultra-Deep_Field
 Preview by Yahoo

 Good morning, If you have ever really seen it, you would swallow those words.
I was just outside in this early morning, where I now live, and the Milky Way
is straight overhead, bursting full like a navy sequined blanket, both warm and
cold, inviting and remote, and infinitely awe inspiring. Bright stars of all
sizes, filling my view, and the deeper into any point I look, there are even
more - brilliant hot diamonds of light; countless worlds and their heat, in the
vastness of space.

 My advice? Simply look up more often, both inside, and out.

 From: "jedi_spock@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 Our galaxy Milky-Way is on the outskirts of a massive
supercluster called Laniakea, which consists of 100,000
large galaxies.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/03/
milky-way-laniakea-galaxy-supercluster-immeasurable-heaven
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/03/milky-way-laniakea-galaxy-supercluster-immeasurable-heaven

 And it is generally considered to be the asshole of the entire galactic
supercluster, in the same way Detroit is considered to be the asshole of
America.  :-)