 Dan, your posts are always helpful. In one way or the other (-:
 Just one little wish: I hope that star you gave me came from the Heart of the
Universe rather than from that Other Place, which is also holy and very
necessary, etc. and yet...

Dearest Share,
Thank you for the kind words.

As to the Star: your Star-Angel (If I don't offend her with the angel thing, I
mean it in a Cinderella and The Prince sort of way) gave that especially to you
(and if she has not been offended by the above star reference, I'll name names)
Ann.

I know where she sources them. Legit place; a bit pricey for me but for Ann
(ignore such name, if I have offended in my clumsy way).

My people use The Star of David. Very distinctive.

 On Saturday, September 6, 2014 8:37 AM, danfriedman2002
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 So Xeno, could we say that jedi's totally cool post triggered one of turq's
samskaras?

 I got it!

Wait a second!

Wow!

When Turq wrote:

 "Detroit is considered to be the asshole of America.  :-)"

 Was Turq, in his weird way, stay with me here...saying that America, without
Detroit is not as bad as America is with Detroit. And if you get Detroit out of
the picture...you have a better America?

Let's do it for Turq. Let them know Turq won't stand for Detroit and that he's
coming for them.

Go Turq!

You got balls, which I never thought before.

Turq the Detroit-Killer.

On the other hand, maybe we help Detroit help itself.

Always trying to help Turq,

Or, if well looka this differently (please refer to "The Many Ways to See
Turk", maybe he's saying that America would be good, except for Detroit. Good
enough perhaps, for Turq. Then we'd have Turq and Turq would have a country.

A "Win-Win" as a Wise Person(?) once said.

Hope this was helpful.

 On Saturday, September 6, 2014 6:33 AM, "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@...