 Ha, good one Dan.  It looking more and more like Barry is pushing our funny
bone button.  Unfortunately, he's sort of become the butt on the jokes.  And
yes, it is painful to say that.

Steve,

You know I only want to help. Not joke. I was trying to help by getting Detroit
either shaped-up or shipped out. Then Turq would have an America where he could
live (am I reading this correctly, here?) and would have a country.

 So Xeno, could we say that jedi's totally cool post triggered one of turq's
samskaras?

 I got it!

Wait a second!

Wow!

When Turq wrote:

 "Detroit is considered to be the asshole of America.  :-)"

 Was Turq, in his weird way, stay with me here...saying that America, without
Detroit is not as bad as America is with Detroit. And if you get Detroit out of
the picture...you have a better America?

Let's do it for Turq. Let them know Turq won't stand for Detroit and that he's
coming for them.

Go Turq!

You got balls, which I never thought before.

Turq the Detroit-Killer.

On the other hand, maybe we help Detroit help itself.

Always trying to help Turq,

 On Saturday, September 6, 2014 6:33 AM, "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@...