 dear Salyavin, now what heresy would that be?!

 Just a little joke my dear, aimed mostly at Buck who gets upset about these
things. The idea that someone in his midst who thinks it hubris that people can
affect the world might invite a drone strike! Oh well, it amused me anyway...

 When I said power, I meant a political power. I still believe that life itself
is the power that gives rise to all events.

 And no need to worry. We witches learned a lot about staying safe during the
last Inquisition (-:

 Cool, some of my best friends are witches. Dancing round fires in the woods is
a yagya I can get into any time!

 On Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:39 AM, salyavin808
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Ah, Mike the hubris of us humans. To think we can control global events.

 Shhh, don't tell Buck about your heresy!

 For proof to the contrary, I see the ebola tragedy. That is far from being
over. The world now is too complex and too interconnected to think with any
validity that a power can control the whole world by controlling one aspect of
it. That delusion is based on dead Old World thinking.

 On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:38 PM, "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@...