 Actually, according to a great Indian saint we are actually in Dwapara Yuga,
(Swami Sri Yukteswar).

 Dear wgm4u,

 Since you went through all that trouble to Wikipedia this, I'll offer my
helpful views. Wikipedia, as you may not know, is a collection of opinions from
a diverse group of people, none of who may be expert. This results in kind of
"lowest common denominator of 'thought' (I use that word sparingly here)". At
times it leads to conflict, where one non-expert ends up dominating his
differing non-expert's views. You can see where I'm headed.

 Better to find these things out first hand.

 Anything else I can help you with?

 p.s. i know it's free AND it's on the Internet, but that don't make it so.

 The Holy Science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Science

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Science

 The Holy Science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Science The Holy Science is a book
written by Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri in 1894 under the title Kaivalya Darsanam.
Sri Yukteswar states that he wrote The Ho...

 View on en.wikipedia.org http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Science
 Preview by Yahoo