See Mike, (and thank you for this, by the way), in your mind, this is all true.
 But to an outside observer, your thinking is often just loose and
undisciplined.

 As Ann pointed out so well, a little while ago, you are constantly
contradicting yourself with the goal of trying to just dish dirt onto the TMO.
You know, your prime directive.

 And really, unfortunately, this habit of lazy thinking is probably not limited
to TM related subjects.  It seems too entrenched a habit, and impervious to any
feedback for that.

 So, ya gotta wonder how this plays out in real life for you.

 Of course, you will tell us how splendid your life is, yada, yada, yada.

 I'll tell you, my life has plenty of ups and downs, and a lot aggravations.

 But I'd be sunk if I wasn't willing to look at situations as realistically as
possible.

 Love ya, though (-:

 as usual you are incorrect - my mind became free the day I realized Marshy was
not enlightened, he ran the movement as his own personal bank, self
appreciation society and whorehouse, and that Bevan and company have followed
his made up tradition for their own benefit.