most of us here are neutral about TM and the Movement's machinations

 That obviously doesn't include Steve, Buck, Nabby, Feste, Sri, Share, Doc, Dan
- so who are the "most of us?"

 I'll tell you. Nabby is def the most hardcore TM guy here. Buck plays it up
and has his likes and his dislikes about the Movement but believes in the ME
and in the process of TM itself as enriching. So, Buck takes some and leaves
some. Feste does his thing and apparently likes living in FF for all sorts of
reasons beyond the fact so many are TM'ers there. Feste has been around long
enough to know the positives from the negatives when it comes to TM and and
Movement. I don't know about Sri, I don't read his posts as they don't interest
me. Share can laugh about most of it and certainly doesn't get on any soapboxes
about TM, and if you'll notice she's into all sorts of stuff besides TM. Steve
is very far from being some "sycophant" as you call it. He is probably the
least pro TM and Movement of those you listed. He has had a very busy life away
from FF and has a full family life beyond TM. Doc simply stands behind the
practice and he feels his life has everything to show for what TM and hard work
and intention can bring one in their personal journey. Doc is his own man -
independent, fulfilled and well-rounded. Dan is not afraid to embrace and admit
his deep interest and involvement in things MMY and TM. But the guy seems
hardly like some aescetic, pale skinned anaemic terminal rounder. He goes to
Zabar's, watches the barely clothed on the catwalk at Fashion Week, can swear
like a sailor and generally is having a little fun here finding a few buttons
to push (notice, bawee has headed for the hills). So, all in all, you are
misreading these people thinking you are getting under their skin by dissing TM
and Maharishi. They don't care, they aren't being shown 'the light' by you
proclaiming how you feel about the 'old goat'. But Nabby is your man, if you
want to single one person out who is 100% pro TM.