 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Important Question for Sal

I love all the Scorpions but I am especially fond of the Scots and hope they
all vote a resounding "Yes!" and immediately outlaw the practice of TMSP and
make it illegal to advertise TM in any way, shape or form.

LOL, you really don't like it do you! Here's the news, TM is very popular in
Glasgow and the teacher there makes a good living from it. Edinburgh TM are
doing well and are building a vastu centre. There is already one of those in
Aberdeen (I think) which is my ancestral home.

I love Scotland too but I hope they vote "No" because the chaos for both
countries will be amazing and we'd be stuck with the Tory scum forever. They
want a decent welfare state but there's only 4 million people there which won't
raise enough taxes to pay for it without the massive bonus they've been getting
from the English tax payer, and without the pound they will be in trouble as
the Eurozone looks pretty much finished as usual and are unlikely to want
another broke country to bail out.

If I lived there I would probably vote "Yes" though, just to not be ruled by
from 700 miles away by the shower of bastards we've got at the moment.

This profound wisdom and practical move will of course be followed by Ireland
and Wales after they declare independence from the Isle of Edward Longshanks
and of course David Lynch will be prevented from ever coming to any of the
three new countries. If he sneaks
in he will be arrested and incarcerated.

Any and all TM owned properties will be nationalized, sold and the the proceeds
given to citizens who paid various amounts of money to learn TM, TMSP, go on
courses and so on. When this happens and the word goes out, let's see how many
of the TM faithful will remain faithful and how many want to put in a claim and
get that fat purse.

All written with the knowledge of how much Buck and his frens on FFL will love
the post.