On 9/12/2014 2:10 PM, Duveyoung wrote:

Yeah, I'm pissy, and I threaten physical violence.

How would a poor guy sleeping on the floor at a TM Center afford an eight month TTC, many ATRs, courses at MUM, and three kids in MSAE all their lives? This might even surpass the donation record set by Barry!

At one time, I considered signing up for a TTC until I found out how much it would cost and how long it would take. So, I finished school instead and got a job working to raise a family. That way, I had plenty of time to read books about Advaita.

Eight months of teacher training.

29 years in the chair -- four hours a day -- five of the years in the dome.

2000 initiations

3% of Napa taught

Many ATRs, many advance techniques

Lived in one room of the center for 8 years and scraped by in order to keep the center open.

Moved to FF because The Tubby Fut said we'd have a nuke war.....lived in FF from 1981 to 1999.

Kids in MSAE all their lives.

AND I'M STILL PENT UP ENOUGH TO SLUG SOMEONE WITHOUT FORMAL NOTICE.

Where's the beef?  We were promised MAGNIFICENT PERSONALITY EVOLUTION.

I got bupkis.

              • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... danfriedman2002
    • Re: [Fairf... danfriedman2002