 and thank you for that Barry.  I say that because it has always been painful
to criticize you, because I like you, so any criticism has been made much
easier knowing that there will be no reply.

 and of course your participation here has been curtailed since the only
feedback you entertain is that which is aligned with your beliefs.

 whatever works!

 bawee can't believe it - just when Judy leaves and he thinks he can finally
find some peace Dan has come to haunt him and now you are turning him off
because you're "really nasty"? Now that is the hoot of the day.

 I don't read any of 7th ray's posts any more, so I don't know what he might
have said, but I sure recognize the vibe you're discussing. Something happened
at some point and he became really nasty. I've written him off.