 Not the kind of thing Bucky wants to hear, that the renegades are going great
guns!

 This piece of Movement history [psssssssssssssssst Mike, it's "Revisionist
History as Retold by Sal to his devoted listeners"] to me shows just what a
venal, spiteful piece of trash Marshy really was.

 His own greed caused the teachers to defect [Mike, try to stay with real-world
facts. Makes life more sensible and not irrational] and he tried, stupidly to
punish them by declaring that no one could teach TM in the UK - how could the
idiot possibly think the ones who defected would pay any attention to his bs?

 The ones who got hurt were his loyal initiators. [Is this your testimony as a
'loyal initiator'? Or maybe something else?...I think...]When they saw what he
was doing, the loyal ones should have followed their mates and everyone should
have left[Is that what you did, as a loyal initiator or as a baker?]. How
anyone can look at this level of grade school having a fit cause people won't
gimme what I want on Marshy's part and still think he's some kind of saint is a
testament to just how willing some people are to live in total denial of facts
and live the bliss of illusion. [Yes Michael, you ARE THE BEST JUDGE OF WHETHER
OTHERS ARE LIVING IN TOTAL DENIAL OF FACTS AND LIVING THE BLISS OF ILLUSION.]

 Dear Ann,
I got Share's present wrapped. How can I get your to you?

 Telepathically, of course.

 Dear Ann,

I get it. Lots of women prefer to keep modest in public situations. That's a
woman's prerogative.

But let me tell you that Share has already been given two of her gifts and the
third is in the post.

Maybe you have a father who gives you jewelry? That'd be my best guess.

Not so secret admirer anymore,
but I can't have everything
now.