On 9/13/2014 1:38 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

and sorry back to you Wayback.

your shaming play isn't going to work

you show a little outrage about MJ's lampooning of the FF community outreach for suicide prevention and maybe we'll talk.

and I seem to have missed your outrage at some the posts Edg has made here.

it's called having balls, wayback

"Stop eating. Die."

Subject:The War Monger is attacking us again and again.
Author: Duveyoung
Forum: Yahoo! FairfieldLife
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:55:35 -0700
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg118168.html

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wayback71@...> wrote :

Someone asked, so......... What Seventhray wrote in post #396854 is "Edge why don't you kill yourself? Seriously why not?" That is what I was referring to.

Sorry 7th ray, having a son with his own issues that I am sure you are doing your best to handle well, does not excuse that post. Even adults can be upset by words like that.