Wayback, you read about what Edg said in my post! Perhaps you think I made it
up? If you think I wrote accurately, you can simply say that you find that
harsh too. Unless you don't of course.

I think scapegoating and ganging up is wrong whether the target is Richard or
turq or the TMO.

On Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:15 AM, "waybac...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"