One could also argue the indictment and case that this weekly drag race has
become an indulgence of unkindness to the more relevant and serious material
that was the spiritual community of Fairfieldlife at Yahoo.
 Just like Maharishi's Brahmacharya Satyananda might go smack a scorpion down
off a wall I should urge our community list moderators here to smack the
memberships of these errant authors racing up and down the main drag here of
our community before Yahoo-groups gets wind of this violation of groups
guidelines and closes the whole roadway of FFL to us. Please act swiftly and
save the larger community of FFL before these posting drag-racers take it
entirely down. Sincerely, -Buck in the Dome

punditster writes:

 danfriedman2002 wrote:

 just checking...
 If I reply to every one of Richard's Posts, and then arbitrarily pick to reply
to a few other people's posts, and start some old Topics, and then just hit
"reply" without writing anything...

 ..do I win?

 Strategy check for mid-point assessment.

 Answer and question simultaneously: If you 'win' does everyone else lose?

 Ann,

 You tryin' Zen or some Aidvaita to play wit my head?

 Sooooos the answer to your koan is that We All Win

 We are all One, but APPEAR to be differrent. I know that, so when I WIN, we
ALL Win.

 But, just in case I'm wrong. We can All Win because of my win, but I remain
Champion of the ONE TEAM

 <
 There are six FFL informants who are over the weekly posting limits, according
to Rick's old limit. Since there are no posting limits now, all those under 50
messages are to be considered non-social - who can't even carry on a
conversation exceeding 100 words per topic in a twelve hour period. Go figure.

 Any other things I should Post about?

 Anyone?

 Where We Went
 What We Did Today
 What People Think
 What People Wear
 What People Eat
 Where People Go
 What People Don't Think
 Where People Live
 What People Are Doing
 What People Want

I'm sticking with the highlighted one for now. Why did you choose that?

  • [FairfieldLife]... danfriedman2002
      • Re: [F... danfriedman2002
          • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]