I wish to God you would write a book about your time in the UK Movement.

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 4:05 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Established in Being, let anger take over

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jedi_spock@...> wrote :

> They also had a Q&A section at the end where they invited people to write in
> with questions and comments. I wrote a nice letter asking how the concept of
> human physiology being present in vedic literature fitted in with evolution.
> Seems to me that if the ved is perfect then it can't have changed over time,
> if it didn't change then it wouldn't have fitted our physiology any time
> before the last 100,000 years.

Could it be that the bald headed coot never heard of a
Charlie named Darwin?

Funnily enough I was sitting at the dining table one day reading a book about
Darwinism, The Scars of Evolution by Elaine Morgan, highly recommended as it
will disabuse you of the notion that your body was well designed, or designed
at all in  fact.

Anyway, this TM teacher looked shocked when I told her what it was, she leaned
over and quietly informed me that Marshy doesn't believe in Darwinism, I told
her that I wasn't asking him to.

I remember it well because it was the first of many times that I had someone
try and control what I was reading, most Orwellian.