 Not come across that video before - excellent!  Bevan Morris comes across as a
one-man circle jerk.
 And as for MMY's comment that "Australia is a slave of Britain" . . . has he
ever met any Aussies? If I were to walk into an Australian pub here in London
and repeat that line to the clientele they'd burst their sides laughing.
Priceless.

 I have never watched Bevan on tape before, or at least I don't remember having
watched him. I was watching pretty hard to figure him out from the little I
could see. Mostly I was trying to see if he really believed in what he was
saying. I was looking for some indicator of real belief and certitude that he
might have about it all. I came away unsure if he sticks around because he is
so invested and so important in the Movement or because it is all he's got. It
can be really hard to be the front man for this kind of thing, this Movement
that contends what it does and yet there is so little to show for it in terms
of flyers and invincibility and world peace. It must make one doubtful, it must
make one question one's faith, for faith is vital on some level here. Does
Bevan get tired of it all or is the pay just too darn good to make a run for
it? I don't know, but I'd like to have a chat with the man.