 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 4:51 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Established in Being, let anger take over

 I wish to God you would write a book about your time in the UK Movement.

 It would be funny, but only a snapshot of what went on over the years though I
do know some great stories. Be good to interview everyone else for their own
experience but I doubt I'd get many takers once they realised I was telling the
whole story and not the sanitised stuff they give out to make them seem
perpetually successful. I've no doubt some would say I was being negative even!

 BTW, I just remembered that the Perfect Man course was the second one that
they offered on MOU. The first was the Total Knowledge course. That was the one
I did, I declined the chance to take the others due to the Total Speculation
displayed in the first.