ha-ha - caffeined.

 I agree that the 'levels' thing can be really confusing, but I do like that it
shows first the lighting inside, spreading to the outside, then illuminating
everything, with perception changing appropriately along the way, aka TC
evolving to CC, evolving to UC.  However I see your point for keeping it simple
- Either way, the same process occurs.

 Looks like  about a 5 shot Americano rap.   Tried a Starbuck's Clover yet? ;-)

 As you know I would agree with you that ranking spiritual experiences is
bogus.  As I said the other day (as well as many other times) Maharishi kinda
confused folks with levels of enlightenment.  In many simpler Indian traditions
you are either experiencing enlightenment or not.   And as Earl Kaplan pointed
out in that letter of his he learned what I did visiting India: enlightenment
is not that uncommon.

 On 09/17/2014 10:13 AM, curtisdeltablues@... mailto:curtisdeltablues@...