 "takes guts"????

 Yes, simply because all you have to be is single or old or overweight here to
be ridiculed.

 Seriously, I don't indulge in the so-called weighty questions that supposedly
intelligent people ponder. Who cares? They are working on solving their own
issues, and insisting that they be important to me. Once you walk in the steps
of the universe itself, all figuring out consists of, is a pause, and an
answer. 99% of  the posturing, doubt, rethinking, and cogitating go away.

 PS Missed the horsey pic the first time - go horsey!!

 yeah, we are both busted. I also have a serious and dark confession to make: I
absolutely love the tv show, "The Price Is Right!", now with Drew Carey.
Yesterday a woman who's occupation is *Party Princess* (kids' parties), won
100,000 and a car. She was happy. I enjoy numbers, and money is the religion
here, so it fascinates me to decide whether the aspirin or the muffins are a
higher price (it is almost always the OTC medical product), and watch the
genuine excitement and choices of the contestants....I also like this show
because unlike Wheel Of Fortune, and Let's Make A Deal, they don't scrimp on
prizes. Anyway, instead of reading the Sam Harris book, I'd rather watch my
price is right show.

 Nice revelation and one that takes guts too.

 I might pick up the Sam Harris book, or maybe not because the excerpt bawee
posted here was weally, weally elementary and kinda dumb. I don't have to be
told how to pick a guru. First I don't want a guru and second, I can figure out
those obvious point by point tips myself - find a guru that hasn't been
convicted of a crime or molested a child or raped anyone. LOL.

 Excellent! Yo, Ann! Are you thinking, what I'm thinking??? A skirt, a wig =
Unstoppable. Another Secretariat.

 I know, I can't watch a man running without mentally dressing him in boas and
sequins and the errant bustier. I mean, how much flashier and head-turning
would that make it? Secretariat got to carry a man wearing silks so that is
pretty in keeping too.

 BTW, are we in trouble for not talking about Sam Harris and posting pictures
of drag queens instead? I mean, are we "off the program" here?