 Stripping the Gurus The Sixth Beatle
http://www.strippingthegurus.com/stgsamplechapters/maharishi.html

 Stripping the Gurus The Sixth Beatle
http://www.strippingthegurus.com/stgsamplechapters/maharishi.html CHAPTER VIII
THE SIXTH BEATLE (MAHARISHI MAHESH YOGI)

 View on www.strippingthegurus.com
http://www.strippingthegurus.com/stgsamplechapters/maharishi.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 I stumbled across this while doing a Google search for a completely different
teacher (see list on home page below), and figured some here would be
interested. I haven't bothered to read much of it, but I do take it as a sign
that all is balanced with the universe -- for every True Believing Nablus in
the world, there is probably someone like this waiting to write a tell-all book
about the person they believe in.  :-)

 Actually, for every true believer there are a hundred non believers who prefer
to live their lives believing that owning a car, a yearly vacation in Mexico
and pizza on Friday nights is as good as it gets. At least those who stumble
their way around looking for something beyond strip malls and owning the latest
iPhone deserve a little credit, as far as I'm concerned.

 Stripping the Gurus http://www.strippingthegurus.com/

 http://www.strippingthegurus.com/

 Stripping the Gurus http://www.strippingthegurus.com/ Stripping the Gurus:
Sex, Violence, Abuse and Enlightenment* by Geoffrey D. Falk German version
(abridged) of Stripping the Gurus is now available! Gurus: Zwischen...

 View on www.strippingthegu... http://www.strippingthegurus.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Stri... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife]... danfriedman2002