 On 09/20/2014 09:23 AM, fleetwood_macncheese@...
mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

   I first heard MMY say that whatever you put your attention on, grows, and
have found similar phrases, since. I struggled with that one, because opposing
negativity is not the same thing, as being free of it. I watched myself rant
and rave against this or that, knowing intuitively that the irritation caused
by the object was within me, though that characteristic, causing the
irritation, did in fact dwell in the object. Wow. No way out, rationally.

 Well it can be a natural reaction to something wrong in the environment.  And
as such your role in the script is to react such.  Just in enlightenment you
will witness your reaction and not be attached to it.  It's not a time to think
"I reacted so I am must not be enlightened yet."  That is confusion that some
people seem to have.  We actually do keep "chopping wood and carrying water."

 Yet another major coincidence. I just finished writing to mac that we, too,
we're going swimming [in the bay]. Now I can coincidentally report that my son
and I chopped 1/2 cord yesterday. My bud at the hardware store came across a
wood splitting wedge (sort of screw-shaped, but Big! He also tipped me off to
attach a piece of leather to the sledgehammer. Works great!
 We needn't carry wood, gotta well.