On 09/22/2014 09:13 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Speaking of cults, Google is very cult like. Their employees parrot just like TMers. Check out this video of them explaining to the public the technique used for their high speed Internet in Kansas City.

So many mimic "cult-like" speak whether they are members of the military, some fraternity or just an employee at some large corporation. That is why I have to laugh when videos are posted of old TM tapes where the students or "scientists" are talking the talk because so many people in the world do this. It is not specific to the TM Movement - it is everywhere.

The main problem with Google is turning things over to young developers with little experience in life. Back in the 90s when I was managing software development this was unheard of. College grads came in as an apprentice because they only knew theory and need to be given time to get their feet wet. A computer science degree does not make one a software developer any more than a college music degree will make you a musician.

And again people tend to fall back on buzzwords when they don't know what to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcgWRpQP6ds

I've never had a Facebook account because I have my own websites.

  • [FairfieldLife] look... merudanda
      • Re: [Fairfi... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfi... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: [Fa... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]