I have found the camera to be VERY sensitive to motion - One of them shifted
after I set it up, and I have about 800 videos of grass waving in a breeze.
Sounds like yours is wireless.

 Well you are getting far more interesting pictures than my security cam.  I
finally got that installed yesterday and it had to be 100 degrees in the crawl
space over the garage.  I also plan to put one in the back though it will get
less use as they use motion detection to record and I don't think the local
squirrel that runs up and down my gutters in the morning is going to trigger it.

 On 09/23/2014 08:46 AM, fleetwood_macncheese@...