 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote :

 As usual, you miss the point Sal.

 I believe the expression for what you do,is, "leading from behind"

 Just a bittoo timid to go beyond the orthodoxy of present day science.

 And seemingly threatened as well.

 Gosh, you really are an asshole, no wonder people don't read your posts.

Exactly. Something seems to have happened to Steve, in that he has chosen to
become a Willytex/Judy clone, constantly button-pushed by the things some
people here say, and constantly caught in a loop of trying to insult and pester
and threaten them to get them to stop.

It's always sad when someone you once considered fairly intelligent and halfway
balanced demonstrates to you how badly you were wrong. The problem with Steve-o
is that he seems to really *believe* that anything a person believes should be
"off limits" to criticism and derision. He's more like the radical Islamists in
this regard than someone actually on a spiritual path. One of the reasons I
stopped reading his posts is that I don't want to be around when he finally
goes over the edge and declares a fatwa on you and Michael and me.  :-)

 bawee once more gives us a gleaming, no shining, example of his lack of
reading and extrapolating abilities. In addition, if bawee is really as
clueless as this hack of a post suggests he might also be a trouble maker who
willingly twists what others say to suit his perverted agenda to create
dissension and besmirch other's motives and character. bawee, the ultimate
muckraking dickwad. There, I've said it.