 Yeah rocks! I did a lot of hardscaping with them, and now have several huge
boulders on the property - love 'em. The landscape around here is full of them
- all from past volcanic eruptions. I know the science crowd will be up in
arms, but those rocks have a very majestic consciousness.

 Here is a well known feature on Mt. Lassen, called 'Vulcan's Eye'.

Dearest Share and fleet,
 Nice one. It took only 3 Posts to segway from Turquoisebee's hostility, anger
and rage to Nature, Love and Majesty.

 Dan, I love rocks too. And trees and critters, the sun and sky, etc. And since
we're talking about eating, I heard through the grapevine that Maharishi once
said that a happy man could digest a rock. Isn't that cool?

 On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8:43 AM, danfriedman2002

   From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<steve.sundur@...> mailto:steve.sundur@... wrote :

 As usual, you miss the point Sal.

 I believe the expression for what you do,is, "leading from behind"

 Just a bittoo timid to go beyond the orthodoxy of present day science.

 And seemingly threatened as well.

 Gosh, you really are an asshole, no wonder people don't read your posts.

 On 9/24/2014 1:59 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...