Right, wr to the latest debate about the man not eating for 70 years. If it is a fraud, as it appears it is, by the lack of transparency of those who put it out there, then great. Salyavin was right. No problem.

It is more the attitude you describe below.

Sal's posting "that that the truth will set you free, but first will piss you off", applies as much to him as he thinks it does to everyone else, or at least me.