 Hardly - it was if anything support of nature that I did not follow in the
footsteps of all the New Age channeling hucksters, some of whom are former TM
teachers in gather a whole other flock of sheep to be fleeced. It is also not
uncommon for people who leave TM to gravitate to other new age-y types of
activity either as a follower or a producer. TM was my intro to the channeling
world, having been introduced to channeling by a governor in Fairfield and
rubbing elbows with Bob Fickes, former TM governor, who made a good living
channeling.

 I have no anger towards the Marsy and the TM Movement, except the normal
disgust I have for liars frauds and hucksters. I have no more or less anger
towards them than I do at aspect of most governments of the world which are
also corrupt as the Movement is.

 As to pursuing real life, I have done so and thankfully without the baggage of
sycophantic belief in some fabulous future that is always a few years away to
be created by these amazing ascended "masters" who never seem to be able to
actually DO anything but yap through channels or the "masters" in the flesh who
also don't seem to be able to do anything but yap in person and on video or
through their sycophantic mouthpieces about how goooood things are GONE be if
we jist follow them and give them all our money.

 If you hadn't noticed, there are lots of other things to place your attention
on in the world than huckstery New Agey hair brains or half-assed bliss ninny
gurus and dime-a-dozen purveyors of bliss and truth. You have an audience of
about half a dozen people here who probably all agree with you on lots of what
you say. Maybe find another audience who give a damn.

      • [Fairf... netineti108
          • ... netineti108
    • Re: [Fairf... nablusoss1008
              • ... danfriedman2002