Tribalism Buck, seems to be a kind of biological imperative. We are hard wired
for certain things. We tend to put a loved one above lesser family, and lesser
family above other families. We put our cultural group (if we have one) above
country, and country above other countries. Sweet speech is nice, used
appropriately under some specific circumstances, but is often a disguise for a
blatant lie, and a means for self deception too.

'Transcendence', as being, is the immanent fact of everyone's life, but as
transcendent it is not, for in that guise it is what we are searching for, but
not yet found to the extent that we look no longer. As long as you are a
transcendentalist, you have failed to accomplish (a funny word that:
'accomplish', in this context) what transcendentalism is about. You cannot stay
on the path forever; there is an arrival whereupon you are in a trackless land
and you finally have to terms with what you have discovered, and to live it
rather than spout it (though if you have the inclination to teach, spouting may
be OK when you are ready to be your own person about it).

You may just choose to live it and to hell with those who do not know, or do
not care, or who do care. But to be effective you must first be independent of
all that that brought you to this 'final' state. You have to be
self-sufficient, not spouting retreads mindlessly. Even then, you may not have
the personality or intellect to teach, or be insufficiently attractive to
people to garner much attention. However if all this fails, you could become a
TM teacher (or re-certify) and parrot a teaching of enlightenment, for there
are those who would rather be slave than free, and who knows, maybe it will
help get some on the way to a better life experience.