 these things are true, and if not, blame the BBC - otherwise, wise up and
realize you are defending a dead horse (the TMO)

 Well, thank God for that. For a moment I thought you meant a real dead horse.

 From: danfriedman2002 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 8:06 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Success in Latin America

 Well, just scanning the headlines this morning I see that:

 A drug lord who was arrested has been set free

 A tourist boat capsizes in Paraguay

 Brazil refuses to join a pact with other Latin countries to end deforestation

 A Mexican federal congressman who was kidnapped has been found dead

 Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands are fighting over who should have the
stuffed body of a giant tortoise

 Seems like those 8,000 plus flyers Raja Luis loves to brag about just aren't
getting the job done!

Dear Missing:

Quoting headlines will not add anything to your diminished credibility.

You were doing better with Wikipedia.

Try to find out something that is true. That is something done on your own.

Not on a computer.