 People who are constantly angry at atheists (of whose number jr_esq is a prime
example) often try to convince themselves that the atheists they're angry at
are similarly angry at...uh...that non-existent fairytale being that they don't
believe exists. :-)  :-)  :-)

 It's pretty fascinating how incredibly stupid believers can be, when you think
about it. "This atheist in a wheelchair HAS to be angry at God for putting him
there, even though he doesn't believe such an entity as God exists." One can
only pity someone whose mind is so weak that he thinks like this...

 I feel deep and serious pity for John and all those who allegedly think like
him because they are so weak-minded. OK, I tried saying it but it still feels
like a crock of shit. Does this make me weak-minded and pitiable? Say it isn't
so.

  • [FairfieldLif... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... salyavin808
      • [Fai... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]