On 9/27/2014 6:22 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
While I cannot disagree, I think it is useful every so often to remember that at one point WE were sycophants, too. So what was "in it" for the sycophant?

/Maybe you should speak for yourself.//  Apparently YOU are the sycophant.

Everyone knows from reading your messages posted to social media that you are one of the True Believers that spent the most time and money in the pursuit of enlightenment. //
//
//From what I've read, you gave over $5,000 to MMY to learn how to fly and another $10,000 to go on numerous flying courses. You should have realized after ten years that were never going to win any yogic flying contests.//
//
//So, why would you then donate more than $20,000 to the Lenz cult so you could just observe Rama levitate? What did you get out of that? //
//
//After twenty years as a sycophant and a True Believer, you probably can't bum-hop, levitate or hold a single yoga pose to this day. It looks like you spent over twenty years not even thinking. What happened to all the money? /