 On 9/27/2014 6:22 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 Personally, I think that one of the most useful pieces of neuroscience would
be a study that managed to visualize in the brain the exact moment in which
someone decides "This guy is enlightened and telling me the truth and therefore
everything he ever says from now on will be truth." If we knew what that looked
like on the level of brain chemistry, we might someday be able to prevent it.
:-) >
 If anyone were able to prevent others from drawing their own conclusions there
would be no free will. You're not even making any sense. What you have just
suggested would be a form of brain-washing.

 If bawee had his way we'd all be bowing at the altar of his making and
probably look a little like this: