IMO, consciousness is the basis of the universe which created space and time. Space and time did emerge out of the chaos of the early universe.

On 9/29/2014 1:06 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Ask yourself where consciousness came from. Chaos?

/Cosmology - the study of the origin, evolution, and eventual fate of the universe./

Or was it immune to the chaos?

/Consciousness is the ultimate reality - without it, people would not be conscious, obviously - there would be no perception. This is a dirt simple fact of life requiring no further proof. No reasonable person would claim that they don't exist, unless they were insane or demented - it's just not rational. We are conscious of ourselves enough to know that we exist and that we are self-conscious. Only humans are self-conscious and only humans are enlightened.
/