---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Its Jerry's stamp of approval on this that is really generating such interest
- his affiliation is giving the Movement the heebie jeebies

M: True Dat! Much though the power structure hates it, Jerry was the voice of
sanity for a lot of us and so it isn't like Charley Lutes (may the Lord of the
universe, the local universe that is...rest his wacky soul) is supporting this
guy. So right on the heels of Maharishi's death bringing the movement together
and inviting guys like Jerry back to the fold, they have to turn around and
show him the door again! I would feel sorry for the guy but I think he is used
to it by now and has been thrown out of movements by a lot more impressive
dudes than John. (I'm talking to you pre-disembodied MMY!)

If he is now dismissing Jerry as a crank too, what does this say about his
faith in Maharishi's masterhoodednessintudiment? If he couldn't put Jerry in a
state beyond being hoodwinked where does that leave the rank and file dozing in
the dome person? Kinda screwed I'd say. Treating Jerry like a drunk uncle late
on Thanksgiving night is a huge blow to the whole premise of the thing.

I need to do some research in the archives about after Maharishi's death when
Beven and others were saying some crazy stuff about where Maharishi was now. I
think it would be interesting to spell out the movement beliefs about Maharishi
after death.

I'm gunna have to hold my own biases in check a bit and see if I can do justice
to something, which if true, would put a nice size 14 wingtip shoe up the ass
of my own perspective on how life works. But I can't pretend that my first
reaction is not to just assume that Jerry has been fooled as many before him by
a language form used by all good psychics that cleverly lets him fill in the
details and feel as if they have been revealed to him. And that doesn't mean
that George is being insincere either. They could both be in what the French
call a Fole a deux, the madness two people can generate together.(Think Kim and
Kanye)

But without knowing what it is that has turned Jerry's head around on what
seems implausible, I have to admit that I can't know yet what is up with this.
It is just one of those delightfully disruptive events to many people's world
view that has to unfold in its time.

 See, everyone likes a mystery. And just think: there are two months still to
go to anticipate all sorts of fun at the circu, er, I mean group gathering with
George.

          • [Fai... danfriedman2002
          • [Fai... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • Re: ... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]