Richard sounds really scared!  Go figger.

On 10/01/2014 04:30 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, conspiracy, terrorism or neither, we now have Patient Zero in the US. Forget Alaska! Yahoo had the following article on page 1 this morning:

Top ten things you need to do NOW to protect yourself from an uncontrolled Ebola outbreak <http://www.naturalnews.com/047078_Ebola_outbreak_preparedness_personal_protection.html>

image <http://www.naturalnews.com/047078_Ebola_outbreak_preparedness_personal_protection.html>

Top ten things you need to do NOW to protect yourself fr... <http://www.naturalnews.com/047078_Ebola_outbreak_preparedness_personal_protection.html> Top ten things you need to do NOW to protect yourself from an uncontrolled Ebola outbreak

View on www.naturalnews.com <http://www.naturalnews.com/047078_Ebola_outbreak_preparedness_personal_protection.html>

Preview by Yahoo