On 09/29/2014 01:36 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

On 09/29/2014 12:12 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

    On 09/29/2014 09:47 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
        <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

        On 09/28/2014 11:42 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

    You are such a sterling examine of how the public, regardless of
    how bright they are, can be manipulated into believing the
"official story." I would expect better. ;-)
    Ah well, the official story about a lot of things is crap, Take
    the new war in Iraq, Gulf War part 4 (?). We don't need to take
    part (we the Brit's I mean) but there we are with our 6 jets. A
    token effort for moral support? Or is it because we'll get
    rebuilding contracts if we lend a hand? I'm with the latter, even
    though our leaders aren't lying about how they feel about ISIS
    they wouldn't do the same if it was in Africa, no money in return
    for our troop's lives.

    So I'm dead cynical about motives for war but I just don't buy the
    idea that a government of a western country could plot and get
    away with mass murder of its own citizens. They are shifty
    bastards obviously and the official line is often a diversionary
    tactic because they like to play a double game, but it's
    ultimately for our benefit, we just don't like to know the sordid
    details.

    My big fear is that there isn't  a shadowy, powerful elite
    controlling world events. I've a horrible feeling it's all exactly
    as it appears and these idiots we elect really are in charge. And
    they'e fumbling around in the dark just as much as the rest of us.
    Scary huh?

You were going to listen the Courtney Brown interview? From his experiment he said it "wasn't" the government that did it but a group within our government along with some corporate factions. IOW, the "shadow" government. He also said that our government knows this, is angry about it but the faction apparently has them by the balls and it is difficult to do anything about it.

I was not raised to believe that "government knows best". The "government" is supposed to represent us. But they pretty much don't anymore. Yes a small faction would kill a bunch of our citizens to rile up the country to go to war. You should have seen how crazy were following 9-11. We had high boys all anxious to join the military. Flags being sold in front of Safeway. I thought "heaven help us!" Then the military did a cool thing and said "actually we don't want you now to the high school boys. Finish your education first."

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
            • ... salyavin808