 Ann, I bet everyone has experienced this deepest level of love at some point
in their lives. Actually, I think we ARE this, at our core. And life delivers
whatever we need to realize this and live it all the time. Which I don't. But
it's my intention.

 Great intention and I wish more were motivated that way; can you imagine what
a different world we would be living in? But, I am not saying that many have
not experienced deep love at some point in their lives what I am saying that it
is just as valid to also experience disapproval or downright repugnance at
something a "loved one" might enact or believe and that is just as valid.
Reality is not all about rainbows and roses - the richness of life also
includes the sopping wet downpour and the thorns.

 On Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:07 PM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Ann, I think love is actually the source of all other emotions, including the
so called negative ones. If one is not totally conditioned by society, then one
experiences love along with various emotions. At its deepest level, love is not
overshadowed by anything because it includes them all.

 Hmmm, you are fortunate if this is your actual experience but for me it sounds
like this came out of a book or two that you read. I'm not saying this is not
your experience it is just that it doesn't sound like your every day experience.

 On Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:40 AM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I think one key to emotional good health is to be able to genuinely love a
person even while not liking or even hating what they do.

That is fascinating Share. I don't agree with that at all. Emotional good
health might be related to loving another genuinely but I know that true
emotional honesty also comes with acknowledging that some actions or beliefs of
your loved one are not lovable and to experience that with all the implications
that might lead to is the way to go, for me at least. There are moments when I
might feel real anger or disgust toward my "loved ones" and in that moment the
love has taken a second row seat although it's still in the audience. Love is
great but so are all the other emotions you might experience in a day or a week
or a year and this includes other things than love. I think it is mood making
if one weren't to acknowledge that one's "loved ones" can't be unlovable in
moments or are seriously flawed and in those moments love can be overshadowed
because one is being honest.

            • ... danfriedman2002
            • ... danfriedman2002
            • ... danfriedman2002