I agree with your post Xeno - and these things when applied to TM'ers like Buck
just go to show that TM just doesn't work as advertised. I wish it did, I
really do. It just doesn't in many, and I believe in most cases.

________________________________
 From: "Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Saying Bye Bye to Haters and Hate Speech on FFL

As meditators of the TM persuasion are, at least in their minds, marshalling
the support of all the laws of nature, persecution should not be much more than
batting away slightly annoying gnats. However real persecution requires a bit
more machinery than a single individual can really bring to bear on a forum. I
meditate, and yet I am still capable of dumb and stupid things (even though
it's exactly what is required in the larger scheme of things), and meditators
often display, with their mouths, a higher sense of purpose than they can
actually muster in fact. We are all ordinary people, attempting to ameliorate
some persistent delusions. At least that is what I hope. And hope is one of
those persistent delusions, anticipating that what one wants to happen in the
wider theatre of life is in fact what will actually happen — but what usually
happens is always a bit off from that when we are lucky. To call someone a
hater means that somewhere in the the
 mind one is becoming a reflection of that same concept, that one is reacting
as if one is a mirror of what one wants to eliminate, whereas what one needs to
be is an empty portal through which hate can pass without leaving a mark or a
reflection. That does not mean that some kind of action against an individual
or a group cannot be initiated, for sometimes to avoid being destroyed, one
must do likewise and destroy, but how you will pay for that as internal strife
in the mind or not depends on how much you can be that empty portal.

A victim mentality does not get one a free pass in life, it just means you get
stepped on and that you somehow think you are privileged in making a complaint.