On 10/3/2014 10:42 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
well when you take the fact that Mahesh Prasad said the mantras were names of gods in his first book, Meditations of maharishi mahesh yogi, and repeated it ad infinitum in the early years of the Movement, then claimed they were meaningless sounds

Maybe you don't realize that you just posted a series of untruths - all of these points have been discredited by Judy and others many times on FFL and alt.m.t. Now you're just trolling for attention. Almost everything in your message is based on a prejudice against Hindus. Go figure.

/Prejudice: often used to refer to unfavorable, judgments toward people or a person because on race/ethnicity, gender, political opinion, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, , language, nationality or other personal characteristics./

made a tape that he sold to initiators only claiming that we exist to provide soma for the gods and they give us boons to get that soma soup, then took the tape back and threatened to excommunicate the ones who didn't send it back and pretended he never told people anything that bizarre or absurd.

Made promises and broke them regularly (like canceling ATR credit for teachers)

told everyone he was a life long celibate and screwed as many women as he could

took money under false pretenses for decades, made grander and grander promises none of which were ever fulfilled (people will get enlightened, people will fly, turn invisible,) TMSP is 10,000 times more powerful than TM alone, no negative side effects from TM and TMSP and on and on, what kind of things do you expect me and other clear thinking individuals to say about someone who obviously was a liar, sexual opportunist if not abuser and flimflam man and con artist?

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, October 3, 2014 10:16 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Saying Bye Bye to Haters and Hate Speech on FFL

*No get off it, not just Jews but meditators too are victims of hate persecution here too. I was feeling to turn FFL over to the Southern Poverty Law Center over the hate-speech which meditators are experiencing from a few people posting here. * *Om, so evidently FFL being a yahoo-group privately owned and operated exclusively by Rick and seeing as Rick won't give me the keys to the place, it would seem that in procedure if I threatened to bring the full heat of the Southern Poverty Law Center on to the FFL yahoo group with a formal complaint about the vile hateful defamation of meditators that MJ methodically heaps in regularly puking out here then that complaint could get both of us kicked off FFL by precedent. MJ is such a pernicious hateful extreme defamer of all that is good with TM I should be doing all of humanity a large favor getting him removed from FFL that way, as Rick won't give me the keys to this place otherwise.*
*-Buck in the Dome*

*The Southern Poverty Law Center:*
The Southern Poverty Law Center is dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry and to seeking justice for the most vulnerable members of our society.*http://www.splcenter.org/*

The Southern Poverty Law Center monitors hate groups and other extremists throughout the United States and exposes their activities to law enforcement agencies, the media and the public.** *Fighting Hateful Extremism: http://www.splcenter.org/what-we-do/hate-and-extremism*

*Hatewatch:*
*http://www.splcenter.org/blog/*

*Teaching Tolerance:*
*Teaching Tolerance | Southern Poverty Law Center <http://www.splcenter.org/what-we-do/teaching-tolerance>*

image <http://www.splcenter.org/what-we-do/teaching-tolerance>

Teaching Tolerance | Southern Poverty Law Center <http://www.splcenter.org/what-we-do/teaching-tolerance> We know we won’t achieve equality and justice through the courts and investigative reporting alone. The future of our great country lies in the hands of t...

View on www.splcenter.org <http://www.splcenter.org/what-we-do/teaching-tolerance>

Preview by Yahoo

s3raphita@...> writes :

There are two serious problems with Jews pleading for special protection against attacks on their religion: 1) those of us who are not Jews and have long-since adjusted to seeing our own attitudes and beliefs ridiculed by all and sundry get the message that THE JEWS AREN'T LIKE US. So Jewish sensitivities only exacerbate the issue rather than allowing us to put the whole thing behind us back in the Dark Ages where it belongs and getting on with creating a society where everyone is regarded as an individual to be judged on what he/she does and says; and . . . 2) once you allow Jews to claim that privileged position then other groups want a piece of the action. At the moment it's Muslims who are trying to get anti-Islamic hate laws in place ("Islamophobia = anti-Semitism"). If they succeed then expect Scientologists to follow their lead.

By the way: the Anti-Defamation League has a nasty reputation for trampling on free speech. Take a walk through Google and you'll come across some troubling cases. Poor David Icke (yes, I know he's a fruitcake) had a hard time from ADL a while back on a book tour. The ADL activists came across as self-righteous prigs. Take a look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ypYcZ7qfw

  • Re: [Fairfiel... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]