On 10/5/2014 7:08 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Re "I think it was highly inappropriate for Dan to go all nuclear over Jedi's comment.":

Abso-bloody-lutely. I hate it when people call in the censorious brigade (like the ADL) when they encounter views they violently disagree with.

/Yeah, that would account for all the complaints about my posting numbers. /

By the logic of my liberal (in the old-fashioned sense of the word - not your American bastardization of the term) position I can't approve of Dan or Jedi being banned from FFL of course. And I don't approve. Allow people to say what they think and damn themselves from their own mouths.

/Thanks for making my case - now maybe they will keep their big pie holes shut about me posting./