The Truth is always in the Present; not in the past and not in thee
future;
The Truth is Known always in the moment.
Pay attention to the moment, it contains all knowledge of the Truth.
At the finest level of reality, of creation, and please remember:
"Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters."

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Youmans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>