 Everyone knows Lady Di's death was orchestrated by MI6 on the orders of the
Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales and Lady Sarah McCorquodale cuz they
couldn't stand the thought of a Muzzlim gittn' in the britches of the Princess.
That's what Mohamed al Fayed said anyways!

 Here's a fascinating insight into how conspiracy theories are worked out:

 That Mitchell and Webb Look - Diana Assassination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

 That Mitchell and Webb Look - Diana Assassination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q That Mitchel and Webb Look- Season
4- Episode 6 This isn't taking the piss out of Princess Diana but in fact the
idiots who believe in conspiracy theories so...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
 Preview by Yahoo