What to do?

 There is even structure there called Moundhenge that was made during the
harmonic convergence, I believe.

 I drive past that as well.

 Now, I will admit, that the other day, I went off a side road right next to
the main mound to see if there was a place I could park and maybe hunt around
for some artifacts.

 Yes, I admit it.  But, I couldn't really find a place where I could hide my
car.

 Now, I could just park in the mound area parking lot, and walk around to the
forested area behind it, but I just haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

 But, the last time my daughter and I went, it was at sunset, and it was pretty
nice.

 Of course there was a man up there doing some kind of strange ritual, who
seemed bothered by our presence.

 I think he must have been Native American in some respect, although you
wouldn't have known it by looking at him.

 The Cahokia Mounds Museum and Interactive Center right across the road is
pretty neat.

 I've been there several times.

 And of course, St. Louis still carries the nickname, Mound City because of all
the mounds in its vicinity.

 On 10/12/2014 7:15 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...