From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

Very violent but a great Luc Besson
      film.  I saw a couple months back in the nearby theater.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it "great," and didn't back when we discussed
it here earlier. It was a pretty normal movie these days from Luc Besson, who
is so bloody BUSY being the biggest producer of films in Europe (director of 21
films or TV series, producer of 116, and writer of 56) that he can't always be
relied on to do his best with all of them. :-)

As for those who've never seen the film talking about whether the "humans use
only 10% of their brains" metaphor is correct, that's just silly. The film is
fiction, and it's a metaphor. Those who really don't *get* fiction could just
as have just as meaningless a debate about whether giant white whales really
exist when discussing "Moby Dick."  :-)

Anyway, I agree with Bhairitu that the level of violence might be too much for
some here, but here's the car chase scene, which is a wonderful combination of
real stunt driving and CGI, and should be an utter delight for anyone who knows
Paris well:

Lucy Movie CLIP - Paris (2014) - Scarlett Johansson Action Movie HD