 On 10/13/2014 12:04 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 I liked it. I'm thinking of going to see it tonight in an actual theater,
instead of rewatching the small-screen DVD-quality screener version I saw
earlier. Coming from a pirate, that's a pretty high recommendation for a movie,
 :-) >
 Why bother? You already spoiled the movie version by watching it on your
laptop computer using ear buds and you apparently didn't read the book. Go
figure.

 Probably because he has already developed a small crush on the lead actress
and wants to see he in larger-than-life movie format. He tends to fall in love
with fictional female characters.