Very nice! I'll bet she did, too.

 Fleetwood, thanks for this. It reminds me of a wonderful story of how a little
girl with pen and paper came running up to Maharishi asking him for his
autograph. He said, "I'll give you something more important." And he wrote one
word on her paper: Enjoy

 On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:11 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@...