And just imagine if it starts spreading by air and their is a "national quarantine" in the US? Wouldn't that be fun? How would you get your mail, groceries and pay your bills? And then they force you to get some vaccine that hasn't been tested enough to know it's long range effects. Of course with all this the economy collapses. We sure live in interesting times like in the middle of a sci-fi movie. :-D