LOL ... good one!

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:48 AM, "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

WTF? First Maharishi sends a message from beyond the grave, and now he's BACK?

At least it's good that they're warning people about him this time...

________________________________
 From: "'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>;
fairfieldc...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:43 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Bulletin from MUM - COMMUNITY ALERT

From:MUM Human Resource Office
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:52 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: COMMUNITY ALERT

Community Alert!

 Dear Members of our M.U.M. and Fairfield Community,

We wanted to alert you that an individual has returned to Fairfield who has
caused serious financial harm to members of our local community, and to others
across the nation.

 If someone you do not personally know very well presents a financial
opportunity based on the premise that vast sums of money are about to arrive,
or any similar scheme that promises returns that sound too good to be true,
please walk away and report such suspicious behavior to M.U.M. Campus Safety
Director James Bedinger (641-919-7992) and to the Fairfield Police Dept.
(641-472-4146).
 It is unfortunate that many intelligent and sincere people in our Fairfield
and TM community have suffered financial loss as a result of this seductive and
dangerous individual.

Caution is advised.  We are exploring with the Police what additional
protective options may be available.

James Bedinger
Maharishi University of Management
Campus Safety/Security Director